Followers

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

TGF November Release Preview: Day 2

Welcome back for day 2 of this month's new release previews with none other than The Greeting Farm! If you're a dog person like me then I know you positively adored yesterday's preview, weren't they just DOGgone cute? (I soooo couldn't help myself :D) Now, if you're a cat lover, don't fret 'cause we're not done yet, believe me when I tell you this next set is definitely the cat's pajamas! Tired of my silly puns and word play? Well wait no longer, here for another dose of adorable, the new clear set 'Purfect Cats'



Now I gotta admit, this card had me a bit stumped because I'm not a big cat person so I didn't have much to go on while I was coloring this lazy little furball, but that didn't stop me from trying! I love the way she looks so pleasingly plum lounging with a happy little smile that practically sighs that there's nowhere in the world she'd rather be than here on this card telling you how much she adores you (except for maybe in your lap!). This cute kitty is just one of three in the set and I'll admit, they've won even the heart of this dog lover! I stamped and colored little miss kitty with my copic markers (W3-W9) on a piece of curious metallics cryogen white cardstock. Normally you can't see the irridescent shimmer of this paper so well but I guess the grey copics just bring out the best in this paper! Seriously don't you just love how sparkly my little kitten came out! There's lots more creativity with kitties going on over at The Greeting Farm's blog so be sure to stop by and feast your eyes on what the rest of my teamies have come up with! Remember, this set as well as the rest of the sets in this month's release will be available in the store on November 15th!
lots-o-love,
-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment